Mo-stache Pistache - Our New Tree



Mom and dad gifted us this wonderful Chinese Pistache. Though not native to Texas, they do well in the Texas weather and is a medium to fast growing tree.

I like naming my trees so I named this one Mo-stache Pistache. When you say the name you have to make the motion of twirling your mustache. It just makes it more fun!

Mo, for short, is doing well. I cant wait for the beautiful fall red and orange colors, he will look so great in our yard!

If you want to read more about the Chinese Pistache, here is a link to the Texas A&M site.

Comments

  1. CC has started collecting plants and names all of hers as well. I told her we need to put stakes with their names on them so momma can keep it all straight. Sometimes she talks about them like they are people and I get confused LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pallet Board Pathway

Pallet Compost Bin